Is it not summer?
Do you not have a backyard anyway?
Do you not have a grill to put in your nonexistent backyard?
1. Buy a rack of pork spareribs or baby back ribs, not precut into single ribs
2. Remove the membrane on the back of the ribs. There are many Youtube videos on how to do this
3. If you want to use a dry rub, mix brown sugar with the spices of your choice, and coat the ribs
4. Cover entirely in tin foil
5. Place into an oven at 290 degrees for three hours
6. If you didn’t use a dry rub, drizzle BBQ sauce of your choice on the ribs after fully cooked, and leave it in the oven for about 10 minutes
7. Turn oven off, don’t burn down your Bushwick apartment
8. Instagram food photo!
9. Eat the meat